Best Western International, Inc., is a popular organization in Hotel industry. This organization was founded back in 1946 and it has been around for 72 years now. With its headquarters in Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America, Best Western has started to operate in more than 4,195 locations all around the world. This brand was discovered by its founder M.K Guertin and now it’s president is David Kong. They have about 2,000 of their chains just in North America. By 2011, the chain’s brand system changed to a three-tiered one; they include Best Western, Best Western Plus and Best Western Premier. And now it does not operate under a single name/brand. While we have introduced you to Best Western, in this article we will be focusing on Best Western Member Portal which is very popular among its employees that have increased to over 1,254. This estimate was taken back in 2012. Today, they have a huge army of employees that work hard to serve their customers. So, if you are an employee and you are new, you can learn how to login to your account here!
Best Western Member Portal is strictly available to only those who have the authority to use the site. If you do not have the password or a login ID to access the Best Western Member Portal, you will be unable to access it. When you will enter the Best Western Portal, you should make sure that you are a current Best Western employee or associated with Best Western branded hotel or its affiliate organization. Once you have confirmed that, we can proceed with the login procedure:
- Now in order to access your account, you need to go to their website. For that, you can click on mybestwestern.com and open it from your browser.
- Then on the portal page, you will see a strip for Login of your account.
- Here in the first box you will enter your Login ID.
- In the second box, proceed with entering your password
- Once that is done, you can click on the blue Login button and that should do it!