There are various insurance companies out there. Frankly, while insurance is important for all of us, it has turned into a very competitive market. If you wish to provide insurance to your employees, Liberty Mutual Insurance Group will be the best. Let’s see how the employees can register themselves on the website to access their data.
In order to register for an account with Liberty Mutual Insurance Group and access information about your insurance policy, you will take the following steps:
- The first thing you need to do is access the webpage from your browser. Now that is a fairly easy task. Just click on mylibertyconnection.com
- Once the page opens, you will notice a Register blue button on the right bottom side of the page.
- You will click on it and it will take you to another page.
- On this page you will start entering the information that is required of you. The following is the list but it is not limited to what will be asked of you:
- In the first box you will enter your company code since this insurance is mostly subscribed to by businesses and for their employees.
- Next you will enter the employee name; first and last.
- Then you will enter the phone number.
- Now enter your preferred email address.
- Now re-confirm this email address.
- In the next section, you will enter the username you want to set for your account.
- Then you will enter the password you want to keep.
- Re-enter the same password to confirm it.
- Next you will select a security question and in the next box you will enter the security answer you want to keep.
- You will also re-enter the answer to make sure it is confirmed and secured.
- Once everything is done, you will then hit the Register button and your account will be ready.
Now that you have registered, let’s see how you can log in to Liberty Mutual Insurance Group website.
- Go back to the link we shared earlier.
- Now in the log in box you will enter the username that you set.
- Then you will enter the password you kept.
- Hit the sign in button and you’re in!