Cricket Wireless is a wireless telecommunications service. This prepaid wireless service provider is based in United States of America and it was discovered about 19 years from now, back in 1999. Cricket Wireless has its headquarters located in Chicago, Illinois, United States of America. Cricket Wireless is a subsidiary of AT&T Inc. which also produces mobile devices and more. With Cricket Wireless you can get offers for texting, mobile voice call services, data packages and so on. This company was started by Leap Wireless International, Inc. and in 2013 it was bought by AT&T Inc. Cricket Wireless offers its customers a variety of features. And in order to access more details for your subscriptions you can have your own My Cricket Wireless account. Through this you are able to manage your account and you package.
In order to register for My Cricket Wireless, you will take the following steps:
- To start, you need to visit the Cricket Wireless page. To do that, you can just click here: http://mycricket.com/
- On the page, you will notice Login or Register on the top right corner of the page, click on it.
- A new page will open. Here at the bottom, click on Create An Account.
- To start making your account with Cricket Wireless, you will first enter your Cricket package phone number.
- Then after that you will be entering your username that you need to set for login information to your account.
- After that you need to follow the procedure to confirm you are not a cyborg.
- Once that is done, you will simply submit this information.
In order to Login to My Cricket Wireless, the procedure is very simple:
- Go to page that was shared with you previously.
- When the page uploads, there will be three tabs that you will notice. The first one is the tab that you will use to login to your account
- In that tab you are going to enter your username and your password.
- And click on Log In to finish the process.
- Welcome to your account and enjoy the deal. You can access to many features through My Cricket Wireless!