Today we do not have to worry about taking extra time out of your busy day and schedule short trips to your local bank in order to get done with day to day financial tasks. Whether it is transactions, transfers, changes of personal data or anything else related to your bank account, it can all be done without travelling anywhere. That is right! We now have online banking which means your bank probably has its own website or online portal now that you can use to do just about anything that we previously mentioned. Isn’t that just better? Well before you are able to do all that, you need to register and learn how to login/sign-in to your account as well. In this article we will be telling you all about My Elan Financial Account and give you a nice guide on how to sign up for My Elan Financial Account and then how to login with My Elan Financial Account.
In order to learn how to register for an account, follow these steps:
- You will be going to their online portal. In order to do so, simply click here: http://myaccountaccess.com/
- Now that its open, click on the tab from the top that says Enroll.
- In this tab you will start entering your credit card number, security code, SSN, Zip code and so on.
- Then add your personal ID to create your account and add your password as well.
- Finish will your email address. And make sure that you confirm the information where it is asked to be confirmed.
- Create on Submit and your account will be created!
Now, logging in to this account is a two-step task:
- You will simply visit the same site as before each time you have to log in.
- The tab that says Login is where you sign in.
- To sign in, you will enter your personal ID and click on Continue
- Then you will enter your password as well.
- Click on Log in then and you will be done and now you can check your account and do whatever you want online!
- Follow the same process each time.