If you do not already know about popular American company, The Home Depot, we are willing to introduce it to you. Home Depot was discovered back in 1978 by two of its founders; Bernie Marcus and Arthur Blank. They came up with the idea of making their won hardware store that helps people with home improvement projects and they can get all the supplies from this company. Soon, Home Depot became a huge retail company in the industry. Let’s talk more about this company and later we will introduce how to log in to My Home Depot Project.
You must have already heard of Home Depot. This company is the world’s largest home improvement retailer and now it has above 2,200 stores all over North America. And still, Home Depot wishes to excel in terms of its service which it provides to its customers, the associates, the shareholders and the communities that are connected with Home Depot. With its increasing success, you can now find Home Depot in Mexico and Canada as well. Each store that they have is over 105,000 square feet and that is only their indoor retail space. They also have their own e-commerce business for anyone who is unable to make the trip to their stores. Home Depot now sells over a million products that are available for do it yourself customers, professional contractors and home improvement business industry.
Now, Home Depot has launched its My Home Depot Project that customers can be a part of and it will help them build and even improve their houses. The procedure is simple and if you do not have an account registered with them, there is an easy trick you can use to sign in with the My Home Depot Project and access everything. Let’s see then:
- To start with the Login procedure, you will go to myhomedepotproject.com
- Once you are on the page, the task is absolutely simple and it will take you seconds.
- You will see a sign in box. In this box you have to enter your phone number and do not forget to add your area code as well.
- Once you do that, you can just click on sign in and you will enter.
- If you do not have one, the trick is to use 123-456-7890 as the sign in code and enter!